Our Pest & Microbial Structural Constructions will be led by an Entomologist & Microbiologist who has more than 15 years of working experience.
Pest & Microbial Structural Construction Design
During pre construction, our project team will assist the developer and architect to conduct pest & microbial analysis construction design of the building. Our scopes of coverage as listed below: -
1) Understand origin of the land and conduct pest & microbial environment analysis and risk assessment.
2) Identify specifications of the materials from pest & microbial perspective.
3) Plan the work flow of the project management.
4) Recommending gadgets to be integrated in the building.
5) Identify type of chemicals and dilution rates to be applied at the site.
Pest & Microbial Analysis Construction Inspection
Construction defect of a building from pest perspective is important. This exercise will be carried out before the contractor handing over the property to the owner. Our team will be conducting an inspection which is relevant to mosquitoes, rodents, flies, cockroaches, termites infestation and pathogens infection.
PEST & MICROBIAL CONSTRUCTIONS CONSULTING
Need more details? Contact us
We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our Social Media channels.